19 Apr Welcome DistrictCryo to Synergy
Join us in welcoming DistrictCyro to our space! Come on in for a full body cryotherapy experience!
What is Cryotherapy and why should I do it? Whole Body Cryotherapy (WBC) is a revolutionary method of cold therapy involving 2-3 minutes of exposure to subzero temperatures ranging from -200°F to -300°F. This is not a medical procedure, but a radical, non-invasive option for people seeking exceptional results.
- Improves recovery time during training and from injury
- Increases energy levels and stamina
- Reduces inflammation throughout the body
- Relieves pain in joints and muscles
- Improved muscle fatigue and sustained performance
- Tendonitis and joint inflammation
- Depression, anxiety, and stress
- Sleep disorders
- Postoperative recovery
How Much: $69.00 for an Introductory Two Session Package
This rate is LIMITED TO 25 SESSIONS, SO CALL NOW! Must make an appointment by calling (202)232-4036 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.